Hey guys! I have just come back from an amazing holiday in Spain for three weeks. As I am half Spanish I spend two weeks every summer in the Pyrenees mountains with all of my family, its always the highlight of my year and I am always sad to leave but I then spent a week in a beautiful hotel in costa Brava! unfortunately I did not take many pictures but here are a couple shots of one of my outfits.
this beautiful top is from Romwe which I got so much use out of this summer.




Love your belt! Forgive the pun :D
ReplyDeleteEm
Emc-dot.blogspot.co.uk
xx
Love the skirt! I have one kinda like it, I always get tons of compliments when I wear it. The top is perfect with it!
ReplyDeletexx
http://sophisticatedlace.blogspot.com
Love your hair :O
ReplyDeleteNice outfit too!
http://fashionoase.blogspot.com
Cute! Love this combination, lace skirts always look so pretty
ReplyDelete