
Hey! this weeks look is inspired by my favorite Disney princess 'Aurora' who I have loved and aspired to be as long as I remember. My look is a bit of a 'twist' on her outfit (shown in the last picture) and I wanted to do her hairstyle with my extensions but couldn't as I had my hair treated today (after I took these shots ). I have calculated that by September next year my hair will be the length I will be happy with so will just have to wait a year ! lastly the second image of the sleeping beauty castle ( the one as Disneyland Paris!) Is a painting I did when I was about 13 on my bedroom wall, which is one of my favorite pieces of mine :) hope you like this 'Disney inspired' look !
also if you are interested in art and or my blog please follow me on instagram :) I have been posting a few of my recent sketches and paintings @mintmacaroons



everything looks great! :3
ReplyDeletexoxo
love the twist on her outfit, such a nice outfit ! x
ReplyDeletethebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk
Oh dear, this is amazinggg :) I absolutely love your looks, specailly this one. Aurora is my favorite Disney princess!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't resist and I mentioned this look on my Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=490683874284323&set=a.195383143814399.49317.189789854373728&type=1&theater I hope you don't mind :) Great jobbb. <3
♥ http://ballerinabird.blogspot.com
aw thank you so much ! :) I liked your fb page :) <3
DeleteIt's so pretty your outfit! :3
ReplyDelete**
This is absolutely gorgeous! I've recently watched that movie and the second I opened up this post I thought "oh she looks just like Sleeping Beauty!" Great job :)
ReplyDeletexx
www.thestyleduckling.blogspot.com
Amazing! You are one talented lady.
ReplyDeleteI love Disney, Snow White is my favourite princess.... I even have a tattoo!
The skirt is lovely:)
ReplyDeletethebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk
Absolutely love disney inspired anything! Looks amazing xxxxx
ReplyDeleteThis outfit is gorgeous! xx
ReplyDeleteHey!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are a new vintage site and would love everyone who loves vintage to check out our lovely clothing! Please find the links below! :)
www.void-online.co.uk
https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/voidonline
www.twitter.com/void__online
like us on facebook too http://www.facebook.com/VoidOnline1
and if you like you can follow us on insta and tumblr as well
insta - @Void__online
tumblr - www.void--online.tumblr.co.uk
Thanks for looking,
VOID|Online
xx
This is such a cute outfit! I really like your skirt! :D You do look like a disney character in this outfit! :D
ReplyDelete♥ backtofive.blogspot.com
♥ backtofive's twitter
♥ Bloggers Against Social Injustice
See you soon at backtofive! :D