6 January 2013

HIGHLANDS


Hey guys, just a short outfit post which has a very Scottish look to it. I bought these shorts which were on sale this Christmas as I was originally looking for a Kilt skirt but couldn't find a fairly cheap one so I settled for shorts instead. Sorry again for wearing this belt 3 outfits in a row I just love it and it kinda goes with a lot but I promise to use it less! Hope you like <3
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM : MINTMACAROONS

12 comments:

  1. Love the thigh highs with this look!


    -Keithlane
    http://TheStyleShot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Highlander sultry look! Tartan chic at its best :)^^ xx

    www.nancywilde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is incredible, so much love for it. I reallyyyy want a pair of tartan shorts, too cute x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tartan shorts !

    www.doubleeentertainment.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the look, really cute, like the short more then a skirt, and the blouse is also really cute
    xx ish
    tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the twist of those being in a short instead of a skirt. original and amazing!

    www.designerdreaming.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where is the blouse and shorts from though? they're lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those shorts, especially paired up with that blouse! I'm desperate to add a bit of tartan to my wardrobe!

    Fashion-makes-the-heart-grow-fonder.blogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh what a great outfit! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me encantas,tu estilo,tu blog,tu cinto es genial!
    Te acabo de encontrar y ya te sigo!!
    Espero que me sigas tu también si te gusto :)
    Un beso desde las islas canarias.
    Anggie

    ReplyDelete

beautiful comments