13 January 2013

RABBIT EARS


Hey guys! In this outfit I am wearing some of my favourite pieces: my velvet skirt and polka dot top which pretty much go with everything. I also bought these cute lace rabbit ears off eBay as I love rabbits and have two of my own. I want to do some shots with both of them and me wearing these ears soon! Please ignore my strange faces in the last shots. Hope you like the outfit :)

16 comments:

  1. I love your skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look tremendously lovely :)
    xx

    nancywilde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so classy! :)

    purpleowlramblings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your skirt!

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the skirt! :)



    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! I love your velvet skirt :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw you look so adorable! :)

    join my galaxy leggings GIVEAWAY!
    http://sittingwaitingwishin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! So so fun, you look incredible! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute look!! the skirt is amazing love velvet and the blouse is adorable
    xx ish
    tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so cute, love the velvet skirt! And the blouse is adorable as well

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These photos are so cute! Love the bunny ears and the velvet.

    ReplyDelete

beautiful comments