Hey guys , I am so happy that the snow has arrived as it makes everything ten times more beautiful and I also get to miss school which is always great. Not really much I can say about these shots so I will let them speak for themselves. Hope you like the outfit :) xo
You look amazing! And that skirt looks so so lovely on you! xxx
ReplyDeleteWOW. A big wow. ;) You look amazing in this outfit, truly. ;) xx
ReplyDeleteyou look soooooo gorgeous. honestly like a goddess :) <3
ReplyDeletejoin my galaxy leggings GIVEAWAY!
http://sittingwaitingwishin.blogspot.com/
You look amazing!
ReplyDeletepurpleowlramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Love the lipstick shade!
ReplyDeleteAlice x
rococ0.blogspot.com
love the outfit it's gorgeous !!
ReplyDeletelove the bustier top and love that color lipstick
xx ish
tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com
you look super gorgeous!!!x
ReplyDeletewww.laughingassassin.blogspot.com
pretty amazing if you ask me
ReplyDeleteI just discovered your blog, and I love it!! I follow you,,, you follow me?
ReplyDeleteI just found you on Chictopia and I had to come here to follow you!
ReplyDeleteYou are simply gorgeous and I adore your style!
:)
ohh, this is perfect, you are perfect! the snow is so beautiful and whimsical. the lighting is gorgeous, i am in love. the skirt is so magical. well done on your dolly feature too!
ReplyDeleteX jane
http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com
Really love this outfit! you look amazing:X
ReplyDeleteReally gorgeous! Where is the bustier from?
ReplyDeleteHey! I nominated you for the Liebster award! I know you have over 200 followers, but only just, so please come to my blog and take part! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my love this...
ReplyDeleteAlso I have recently started a beauty/fashion blog and I would be so honoured if you had a look!
www.bellissimia.co.uk
your are looking so beautiful in this dress.
ReplyDeletebest of luck you will more attention that others
I like your style and look.. I impressed by you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing