
I have always wanted a detachable collar for ages yet strangely only just got one recently. this one is from ROMWE and is just beautiful with all the detailing its one of those really great accessories that can change a whole outfit completely! I recommend getting one if you have not got one already or making one which is super easy (I have made a couple myself ).
Also quite pleased with this jumper which I got off Ebay for 99P :)
Hope you like !!
( also check out my give away below )



So pretty! <3
ReplyDeleteGreat outfit! I love that sweater and you paired it perfectly.
ReplyDeletex
B.
http://www.snowwhiteinwonderland.com/
cute outfit! what a pretty collar!
ReplyDeleteThe collar goes so well with the jumper, just finishes the whole outfit off so perfectly. Also, you are so gorgeous Elena!xx
ReplyDeleteahh you are so lovely thank you :,)
Deletelove the collar! looks so cute with the jumper :)
ReplyDeleteKayleigh
www.beauty-bows.blogspot.com
xx
The jumper was a total bargain, its gorgeous! Goes really nicely with the collar, and that bag is lovely too, really cute outfit!
ReplyDeleteellyetc.blogspot.co.uk
x
Its adorable! love the colors <3
ReplyDeletexx
love the outfit! your collar is amazing :) xx
ReplyDeleteHey, Love this look, I hope you don't mind but a week or so ago I featured you on my blog here if you have a problem with me featuring you then don't hesitate to comment on my post saying so :)
ReplyDeleteno problem with that :) thank you ! love your blog
Delete