25 August 2012

OUTIFT -CHIFFON AND LEATHER


bag : OASAP

 Hey guys, just another outfit post I have paired my ebay bra-let top with this beautiful chiffon skirt from OASAP and added turquoise colored jewelry hope you like ! 
This is how I did my hair today thought I would try something different let me know if you want a tutorial :)

9 comments:

  1. Your hair and outfit are beautiful. Are you using your actual hair for the headband or is it one that you buy at a store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elena, I just discovered your blog and I love your style, I'm already a fan on your lookbook ! I'm 16 two and I just started a blog with my sister, you should check it out and we can follow each other :)

    http://diganddiggy.blogspot.com.es/

    xoxo

    Dig and Diggy ( aka Lisa and Claire )

    Ps : amazing hair !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black with the chiffon!

    Yes love the hair, do a tutorial. Dying to know how you got it to look so thick. Unless you have naturally thick hair anyway :)

    Rose @ teacupsandtrex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like alot node on your bag ...

    http://theworldseenbyjun.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love a hair tutorial! So pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. do you remember the ebay store name where you got the top? you look fabulous as always ;) and im so jealous of your hair!! haha btw this is Serra i stalk you sometimes on look book :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so in love with this outfit! You look gorgeous :) love your hair

    ReplyDelete

beautiful comments