28 August 2012
PHOTOSHOOT - MOTHER NATURE
Hey guys! so this is just a little shoot I did with my sister. I thought I would try posting some more dramatic and interesting photos than just the usual outfit ones by my wall.
The concept behind this was 'mother nature' so I styled my floral headpiece with my green sparkle dress ( from new look ) pretty self-explanatory. I hope to do more interesting shoots and try some different concepts to work on my photography skills. so for now I hope you enjoy looking at these.
Pardon all the seriousness of my pictures I shall try to post some more happy ones soon :)
Labels:
fashion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Oh god, you're absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDeletex
your dress is incredible and you are very beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteI would like you to see my blog:
http://martisfreire.blogspot.com.es
http://lookbook.nu/martafreire
http://www.twitter.com/MartaFreire_
Wow gorgeous look, love how it's editorial but wearable
ReplyDeleteEllie x
www.adiktblog.com
these are lovely!!
ReplyDeletegorgeous portrait shots!
ReplyDelete