11 February 2013

VELVET AND ROSES


Hey guys I recently got this beautiful jumper off eBay and have been dying to wear it in an outfit post so here it is. I paired it with my pearl embellished velvet skirt from romwe and other accessories. I have also redyed my roots so my hair looks slightly gingery in these shots I am also wearing one of my hair bows as a bracelet just attached it to a hairband . Hope you like the outfit !
P.S I AM SELLING SOME STUFF ON MY EBAY INCLUDING THE STUDDED BRA IN THE IMAGE BELOW : CLICK HERE


16 comments:

  1. You look wonderful! Love that skirt, and that jumper is amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! Love the jumper!
    xxxx

    http://beauty-bunnies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look have paired this outfit out really well. I have fanned you on Lookbook and joined your site.

    Check mine out and follow me if you like

    www.toriaalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfits always look amazing! <3

    www.just-be-a-dream.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is just perfect about this outfit. I love your rose jumper! It's so pretty xxx
    http://afinefashionfrenzyblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the look, the lita's are amazing and the velvet skirt is fabulous
    xx ish
    tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was there only 1 of those jumpers it's stunning?

    Style With Friends

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just found your blog.. looove it! new follower :)

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  9. super in love :)
    I love that added purple bow

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    http://sittingwaitingwishin.blogspot.com/
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome bag, love the tights.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete

beautiful comments