13 February 2013

LASHES OF LONDON

I am currently loving the brand LASHES OF LONDON they have such cute items on their site and I love their lookbooks. Here are just a few of my favourite items that I would own in a dream world.

I HAVE ALSO UPDATED MY BLOG LAYOUT! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF IT AND MY NEW MACAROON BUTTONS :) 

10 comments:

  1. love the black dress! So gorg!
    xxx

    http://beauty-bunnies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, I found your web site via Google while searching for a related subject, your site
    got here up, it appears good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.


    Hello there, just become aware of your weblog thru Google, and found that it is truly informative.
    I'm gonna be careful for brussels. I'll be grateful in
    the event you continue this in future. A lot of other people will probably be benefited from your writing.

    Cheers!

    Also visit my weblog 10000 twitter followers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its such as you read my thoughts! You seem to grasp a lot about this, like you
    wrote the ebook in it or something. I feel that you could do with some
    p.c. to pressure the message home a bit, however instead of that, this is
    magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.


    My webpage :: gain twitter followers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the macaroon buttons and I love LOL as well! :D

    http://sittingwaitingwishin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The macaroon buttons are so clever! Perfect for you blog! x
    http://afinefashionfrenzyblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you're going
    to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

    Look into my site - ava fx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's
    pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made
    good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.


    Feel free to surf to my homepage: twitter advertise

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always used to study paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user of net therefore from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.



    Here is my blog :: diätpläne zum abnehmen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good web site you've got here.. It's difficult to find excellent writing like yours nowadays.
    I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!
    !

    My blog :: beste gewichtsmanschetten

    ReplyDelete
  10. whoah this weblog is magnificent i like reading
    your articles. Stay up the great work! You understand, a lot of individuals are hunting round for this information, you can help them greatly.



    Here is my web page - bilanzbuchhalter job

    ReplyDelete

beautiful comments