10 March 2013

SNAKE SKIN



It has been a while since I last updated my blog as I have been super busy but hopefully I will be able to start posting more regularly! I wanted to share with you a great accessories Etsy where I got this gorgeous clutch from , they have such amazing clutches and other accessories check it out here : BRITHEART
I am also wearing dress and scarf from : NOWISSTYLE
hope you like the shots!

15 comments:

  1. You look stunning! Love love love this outfit, and that clutch is lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveee the dress! xx

    http://leishaaxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is gorgeous ! x

    sarahcptrsays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snake skin is tremendously iconic :) xx

    nancywilde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such lovely photos!! i love the look

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, you're amazing! Adorable outfit! ♥
    xx

    http://colour-dreamer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that your pics are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you :) I love Casper and pearl !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to write and that i wonder steps to start a blog for individuals about this yahoo community.
    .

    Feel free to visit my site; vaginal mesh lawsuits

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Outfit! You have a great style! *__*

    http://www.mybookofstyle-victoria.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. can you please tell me what camera do you use ? your pictures are amazing..

    from; madaline

    ReplyDelete

beautiful comments